The attitude of this sculptural coat stand reminds of the starting position of a fencer, hence the name En Garde. The asymmetric design provides an ever-changing experience all the way around and creates an encouraging atmosphere in the room.
En Garde consists of 10 sub-elements made of laminated birch veneer individually oiled and waxed.
Dimensions: H. 200 cm. W. 60 cm. L. 56 cm.
Basic model is white, but available in other colors on request.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping.
Ready to ship in 3-4 weeks
- The furniture objects will generally be sent within 2-6 weeks depending on the furniture item.
- The customer has the right to return products within 14 calendar days of the delivery date.
- You can initiate a return process by sending us an email at: email@example.com
- You have to return the product in its original condition, including all packaging.
- It is the customer's responsibility to send the item(s) safely back to us. Please obtain a proof of postage from the Post Office when you send a return to us. Also please insure the parcel for loss or damage. We will not be held responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.
- Refunds will be issued for properly returned items. Peterqvist.com may refuse a refund to the customer in case of damaged products or goods which have been used and sent without applying reasonable care. If a return does not meet the conditions listed, the package will be sent back to the customer at his own expense.
- Once your return has been accepted you will receive a confirmation e-mail, and we process returns within 7 business days of arriving at our premises.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Peter Qvist has a distinct style of expression that is recognizable throughout his furniture, architecture and art projects. With his design statements, Peter strives to unite the sophisticated and adventurous with the simple and elegant. Peter has made it his trademark to combine advanced 3D modeling with skilled craftsmanship. He has found that the two different working methods complement each other to perfection. An uncompromising approach to creating unique form furniture has led to the perfect balance of design, functionality and art.